Purchasing Online

Reserving a Trailer - Online Purchases Only

We take trailers seriously. Investing in a trailer online can be a major step when you haven't seen it for the first time face to face. That is why we eliminate the risk of buyers remorse for online purchases.

We require 20% of the cost to be paid up front to reserve the trailer, and the remaining 80% is paid when the trailer is picked up. This lets us know you are serious in making a purchase and we will be able to reserve it for you.

If you place a reservation on the trailer, and are not happy with the unit when you come to pick up the trailer, your reservation cost is 100% refundable within 7 days or may be applied to another trailer of your preference.

We ask that you contact us to make arrangements, for pickup and to pay remaining balance, no later than 1 week from reservation.

Associations & Certifications

NATM NATDA