Return Policy, Refund Policy & Holding Policies.

Deposits (and Refunds for Deposits)

Thanks for shopping at Beaver Lake Trailers.

If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. For online trailer purchases, 20% of the trailer is paid up front as a deposit, and the remaining 80% is paid when a trailer is picked up. If you place a deposit on the trailer and are not happy with the unit when you come to pick up the trailer, your deposit is 100% refundable within 7 days. We ask that you contact us within the week of placing a deposit to pickup your trailer and pay remaining balance no later than 2 weeks.

Pick Up at Store Only

All trailers on haulsupply.com are physically sold at our Northwest Arkansas store and must be picked up by the customer with proper identification where applicable. In the event a trailer is sold in error on haulsupply.com, and a customer makes a deposit on a unit which is no longer at the store, the customer will be contacted as soon as possible and the deposit will be refunded with no questions asked. Our policy is simply to treat customers with respect and do the right thing that sustains the business and retains customers.

Refunds for Trailers

Trailers that have been driven off the lot are not eligible for full refunds. Partial refunds will be decided on a case by case basis and at the sole discretion of Beaver Lake Trailers. While our staff is very knowledgeable, we encourage customers to be as specific as possible with their towing needs and be sure to make accurate measurements for the specific applications of your trailer needs. Ultimately, Beaver Lake Trailers is not liable for error in towing needs. For instance, be sure that the height and width of your ATV will fit inside the opening of your potential enclosed trailer or your golf cart or car will fit within the wheel wells of your potential trailer.

Our Price Guarantee: No Hidden Fees; Best List Price

We list trailer inventory that is either immediately available or indicate when inventory already on order will be available at our location; we do our best to maintain daily updated inventory. All trailers shown have a unique VIN, and our list price is our best price. We offer our best prices in order to sell through inventory as fast as possible. We only deal with reputable suppliers that deliver on quality and honor warranties in addition to the best value. The price you see is the final price you pay out the door. There are no hidden fees. If you finance a trailer, there may be extra fees involved and they will be disclosed before any commitments are made. We want your business now and in the future. If you find a trailer with identical features (same year and same features: including frame, warranty tires, exterior and interior) for a lower advertised price within 100 miles of our store location, we will match the price for the trailer.

Holding Policy

In order to hold a trailer for longer than 2 weeks, there are options such as purchasing a trailer in full over the phone and making arrangements to pick up a trailer on a specific date. This must be done in advance and if no arrangements are made the customer may be subject to storage fees.

Returns for Merchandise Other than Trailers

For parts, you have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.  To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused with the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.

Refunds for Merchandise Other than Trailers

Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.

Shipping for Merchandise Other than Trailers

Customer is responsible for paying for paying return shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact us at 1-877-733-5150 for questions on how to return your item.

Associations & Certifications

NATM NATDA